Before you take another step in the wrong direction consider……
Explosive growth in project management has left many organizations with fractured, poorly organized PMO’s. Most PMP training sites offer a plethora of business courses in addition to project management certification prep, employing a revolving cast of out of work experts who may be PMP certified, but are rarely good instructors.
Keeping your team together for synergy optimizes retention. Training on your campus creates an atmosphere of teamwork and reduces learning “stress.” Let us tailor a solution for you.
Project Management is what we do!
How we have helped others–
- We travel the United States, delivering courses for engineering, software, health services, financial firms, armed forces and others. Need focused training on scheduling? We’ve got that!
- We collaborate with educational institutions and governmental entities to design EPMO strategies, providing tools and templates to assist with change.
- Small (NTA) or large (US Air Force) we’ll work with you to design training that energizes and empowers your project management team.
- Are you in St Louis and can’t afford to travel to us? We can deliver a customized Exam Prep Boot Camp via webex. We offer solutions!
- Central Texas startups employ us; focusing on process development as well as tools and software assets, to put their PMO’s in place.
- For Texas CASA we designed & delivered a day long seminar, combining PM training with team building. Through hands-on activities, CASA employees created a scope statement, budget and schedule.
If your team needs PMP Prep, we can deliver our out of the box course; tailored to your space and focused on your specific needs. We believe in our consultative business model.