PM’isms might cancel class due to insufficient enrollment, instructor illness or force-majeure.
If WE cancel, we’ll gladly:
- Transfer you to another same type class at a later date (mutually agreed upon, of course)
- Transfer you to a virtual class within the same year (PM’isms will refund difference in course fee)
- Supply a full refund: Students will have the option to ask us for a full refund of their payment in case of course cancellation done by PM’isms.
- YOU are always in control of the decision making.
If YOU must cancel:
- Cancellation more than 14 days before the course commencement date : Cancellation fee of $ 300 will be charged. (this is the minimum cancellation fee charged if any paid student cancels)
- Cancellation 5 days – 13 days before the course commencement date : Cancellation fee of $ 500 will be charged.
- No refund is available for cancellations within 5 days of course commencement date. However, we realize life happens. If students show good cause for cancellation at late notice (i.e., illness, death, etc) we’ll attempt to locate another course for you at a later date or alter the refund policy at our discretion.
Class set up requires us to book hotels, venues and contract our instructors. Cancellation fees are used to offset these costs in order that we are not forced to cancel on other students. All refunds will be processed and payments made to students within 30 days of receipt for a course cancellation request. By default, we reimburse using the same mode of payment by which funds were remitted.
Course Rescheduling : A student may opt to reschedule a course after initial enrollment. A rescheduling fee will be charged (provided there is availability in the future course) for any reschedule request received within 10 days of course commencement. Fees follow:
- Rescheduling 10 days or less before the course commencement date: Additional rescheduling fee of $ 100 will be charged.
- Rescheduling less than 5 days before the course commencement date : Additional rescheduling fee of $ 250 will be charged.
Limitation of Liability : In case of any disputes or perceived failure to provide service as agreed, PM’isms will only be liable for the total fee paid by the student. We will not be liable for lost wages, travel costs, parking or any other incidental costs that a student may have incurred. The total value of reimbursement provided to a student by PM’isms will not exceed the course fee, paid.
Once you begin a course, virtual or otherwise, switching to another course will not be permitted.
All study materials are the proprietary property of PM’isms. No part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent. Any such activity constitutes a violation of copyright laws and the PMI code of ethics and will be reported to PMI. You also represent that you are participating in the PM’isms PMP boot camp solely to prepare for the PMP exam and that you have no relationship with any person or company which provides training for the PMP exam.
You agree that you might be featured in photos or videos of our classes showing how we teach. However, we will not distribute your personal information to any third party marketing database or disclose the personal details to anyone unless legally required to do so. In case of any dispute, PM’isms decision is final.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without any prior notice.
PMI®, PMP®, PMBOK®, PM Network and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.